Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Blahs


Ho hum. Another Monday to muddle through. A bright and shiny part of my day, however, was the sunny package I received! A shoe order for Baby Girl Q from Piperlime. Look at the 'dorable packaging! They wrapped each box of shoes in brown tissue paper affixed with a lil' lime sticker. I'm easily amused, I can't help it. It's the little things I suppose.

I need to get crafting...tomorrow. I'm working on some more ideas and need to dig out my DayLab Jr. to start on some photo emulsion pics. My friend, Dave, loaned me some rad old slides from the 60's to use as subject. Also in the works, some modpodged trays, retro-ish portable placemats for the kiddies, more magnets, and a curious owl diorama...with mushrooms! Oh joy.

In entertainment news, I am still reeling from tonight's episode of Prison Break. Sara and Michael will be together next week! I can hardly wait. You should all know now that I am indeed a television junkie. Tivo is my savior. I watch way too many shows religiously-- PB, Lost, The Office, 30 Rock, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, Monk, SNL, just to name a few. I resist watching Grey's Anatomy just to say I don't watch it. How juvenile, I know.

Anyway, I'm going to bed with visions of Wentworth Miller dancing in my head (sigh).

No comments: