Sunday, January 28, 2007

My First Sale!



What a wonderful day...brunch with the hubby and kid at Pronto-- (Q and I shared french toast with bananas and berries), then to the mall for some wonderful cosmetics shopping. Funny how I never get tired of buying makeup or shoes...hmmm. Then home to play with Q before bedtime and VOILA! A sale. My first. My Retro Stripey Valentine Pail bought by Amanda in Missouri. Or "Missourah" as my 6th grade teacher used to say. Can you tell I'm happy about this sale? I know, a bit pathetic, but maybe endearing as well?

So Mr. Stripey Pants Pail is ready to go with a few tiny teeny extras: a few treats and a tiny mushroom notecard made by yours truly with glassine envelope NOT made by me. Yay.

P.S. Even though I'm usually a die hard Bobbi Brown fan, I just bought Buxom Lips by Bare Escentuals, Candi, Brow Zings (I was a leming-- another customer swore by it) and this lovely blush from Benefit (I can't resist their cute retro packaging), but I did buy my favorite eyeshadows but in two new colors, Raisin and Sterling from BB...will review and post results!

No comments: