Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome to Girl Land


Wow, I guess I feel compelled to blog! I'm feeling rather uninspired as of late. I'm hoping this will help me channel some creativity.

I have been posting a few items on Etsy for about 1.5 weeks now with no sales. Yes, my items are rather unsophisticated and have an air of hurriedness to them, but hey, I work 40 hours a week and have a 1 year old. I just wanted to be on the other end of the handmade frenzy-- usually it's me robotically and frantically searching for a OOAK treasure. I only make things that I would be 100% giddy to find someone else making, so isn't that a plus?

Anywho, here I am. I've been waiting patiently for my new shop banner and logo. I'm hoping that may make me look less like a crafting vagabond and more like a crafting POWERHOUSE. I've been promised by Rakel that she will get to me next week when she has more time to focus...we'll see because I'm getting discouraged.

That's all for now, you crazy kids. I'm writing that like I expect someone to be reading this. TTFN

No comments: