Sunday, February 4, 2007

A Pretty Tablecloth



I usually don't find great deals on things on vintage items on eBay, but I will look anyways. Sometimes, I just don't have the time or patience to go to antique stores or flea markets. And I never go to estate sales-- the whole thing seems rather competitive. So I often pay more for items on eBay just for the convenience. Let me say I got a pretty darn good deal on this wonderful tablecloth. There are absolutely no stains, rips, holes, NOTHIN. Thought I'd share because it makes me eager for spring. My mother loves lily of the valley, so it also reminds me of her. I think I got such a good deal on it because the seller didn't add a gallery photo, so you had to click on the listing to see what it looked like. I dunno, but I was the only bidder.

Today is the Super Bowl. So when Baby Girl Q gets up from her nap, we shall go to Auntie Jana and Uncle Mark's soiree. Just what I need-- more reasons to eat! Ok, I'm going to hibernate until then. See you soon, kids.

No comments: