Saturday, March 31, 2007

Micetsy Craft Extravaganza!

So there is a *possibility* that I may get to do my first craft show! It's the Michigan Indie Crafters of Etsy (micetsy). But I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's about 1/2 mile from my house (how convenient), but I'm thinking there are going to be a trillion apps submitted.

I've actually got a display and all miscellaneous ready as well down to the receipt book (does that sound pathetic?). Oh well, even if this one doesn't work out, I'll be all ready for the next, right? My display turned out really pretty cool. Now I just have to work on some more stuff to sell. I'll find out after April 7. Wish me luck!

On a shameful note, I made a practice round of Easter cookies for Jana and Mark last night and ate one...two...actually THREE! It's been 5 weeks since I've had ANY sweets. On a postive note, they didn't taste nearly as good as I thought and in a way, it's made me more determined to be good. Hopefully it won't set me back much in my quest for my pre-pregnancy weight. Sigh.


Have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

They'll be lucky to have you! Good luck!