Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Berry Crazy & PRIZE FOR BEST IDEA!

I don't know if it's summer or what, but I'm totally into strawberries. I am really REALLY in love with My Paper Crane lately and especially these cute lil' guys. Second, I have decided I need some bins for any future craft shows I may do, and I like the idea of the wooden quart baskets that are primarily used for strawberries. My parents live in a farming town, so I'm going to see if Mom can score some from me. Lastly, I s'pose I liked my plain kraft shopping bags with my round Girl Land logo sticker alright for the Micetsy show, but I also like THESE shopping bags!!!


I also wanted to post a pic of the cute fat quarters for my Yo Yo Clown doll project that will not be coming to fruition. Anybody got any ideas? I'm thinking hair things for little girls and brooches made of yo yo's, and maybe some nightlights. How about you give me an idea, and the best suggestion gets a little gift from me!! Just leave a comment on this post before, sayyyyy...May 31 with your idea? Since I don't sew with a machine, my options are pretty limited, but a small amount of hand sewing is A-OK. If (when?) we get a bigger house, I vow (Aunt Judy) that I am going to take up sewing.

Off to watch the Lost Season Finale! Anyone else think that Kate is a huge beotch to Sawyer? I don't know what her prob is because he's way hotter than Jack. On that note...I'm audi 5.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

That's so funny! I swear I didn't know you were running a contest - I am too!!
I'm oh-so-freakin-jealous about Warm Biscuit....
And I'd make some brooches or hair thingees with the yo-yo's.

Anonymous said...

bangles! use some steel or copper wire for the bangle shape and then put the fabric on top! weeee....