Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Booty


My second mother's day was very lovely! The hubby went way overboard with gifts and actually snuck out of the house under false pretense Saturday afternoon to shop. His story was that he was meeting his friend for a beer at the RO Brewery. He even went so far as to make up conversations when I asked about what his friend had to say. SNEAKY SNEAKY!

Now I'm screwed for Father's Day. I have a big act to follow. He bought me stationery (I can't have enough) and both Quinn and me aprons from Anthropologie, new pajamas, tulips from Westborn, and the Amy Winehouse cd! Goodness. Dig my apron's crazy owl print! So cute. I loved my card too-- right up my alley.

We had a wonderful time with my parents. Mom and I bought and planted some flowers. We grilled out and had strawberry shortcake. Then I took a nap after they went home. T'was the perfect day!

No comments: