Thursday, August 9, 2007

Quick Craft Room Colorway

I feel like I'm fixated on my room. Thanks for listening, all! I'm currently upset with Ikea because after severe scrutiny and deliberation, I decided on this desk. The key is the little pane of window that I can use to trace embroidery patterns or what have you. As luck would have it, it's not available online, and our local Ikea has the desktop, just not the trestle bottom. Phooey!!

Here is a little colorway of my room, and lo and behold, I found this nifty fabric that coordinates perfectly! Also matches the aforementioned cutie petootie hankie. I think I shall make a fabric covered bulletin board and maybe a stool cushion with it if I can find the stool I'm dreaming of. Oh, and any of you gals who sew know where I can get this fabric for less than $11.95/yard? If I have to do it, I will, but just thought I'd ask.



2 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

I need more info! Where did you find the fabric at 11.95/yard? Is there a maker name on that website so you could google a little?

I've never seen it before so I don't know if it could be found cheaper or not.

Jessie said...

I just bought that fabric in a different colorway - that price sounds about right.
Your craft room will be supercute!