Tuesday, November 13, 2007

That's What He Said

New Xmas banner!

I will be making a couple for the MICE show, but this one is for Naomi's lovely shop plus two others and some ornaments. We were discussing the phrase "ho ho ho" via email and decided we both had the sense of humor of a twelve-year-old boy. I also cannot help snickering when someone mentions Tittabawassee Road (in Saginaw where my parents are from).

Finally am feeling a little motivated to craft. The hubby gave Q her bath tonight which helped me get the banner done. I could have gotten more done although she knocked her head on the wood floor AND fell off our bed within 1/2 hour time span which prompted the "MOMMMMMYYYYY!" cry for help. My problem is that I rock her for like 5-10 minutes before bed which completely saps my energy.

So anyone out there have sciatica with their pregnancies? I'm almost 16 weeks along, but it seems a little early for this. However, I have this shooting pain when I stand up from sitting or lying that runs down the right side of my lower back into my butt. Does that sound like sciatica? Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh sciatica. How I hate you. I tried everything the OB knew to try. And then I discovered acupuncture. It pretty much cured it. (I was so bad I had to crawl to the toilet, I could not walk at all.)

Amelac said...

Yep, I had it too, and it seemed to start kinda early for me. It's hard to remember the details, but I think it got better before I was too far along (or maybe I've just pushed it back into the depths of my mind so I wouldn't think about it anymore). :)

Sondra said...

Never had a pregnancy. Sorry I can't be of more help and to hear that you're going through that! But I do love the banner and btw-Happy Birthday to Quinn!!