Friday, February 8, 2008

Pink & Frilly, Warm & Fuzzies

Check out this blankie made by my friend, Denise, made for Q! She said she started it before Q was born. Q received it in the mail yesterday, and she was so excited. It's soooooo soft and warm. We love it. So thoughtful, and she knows how I love handmade. Also in the pic is the super crafty Valentine made by Q (with lotsa help, I imagine) at daycare. Isn't it boo-tiful?????

Now something a bit disturbing-- a yo yo clown I found at that estate sale last week. I've kept him in my car because I'm not ashamed to admit he freaks the hell outta me. When I was measuring him to list on Etsy, I was uber careful with him and found myself talking nicely to him. Why did I buy him, you ask? Because he told me I'd be sorry if I didn't (plus, isn't he kinda cool??). He's now in my Etsy shop.

I'm planning a little giveaway sometime in the near future. I've already passed my 1 year blogiversary, and my 200th post is coming up. Eek.

Happy weekending all! We are going to Lansing to see the in laws tomorrow and eat at PF Chang's. Mmmmm....lettuce wraps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have clown just like that which travels between my mom's house and mine. we call it the juju clown. we keep hiding it in the other's hoping it will stay there but no... super creeeeeepy.

PamKittyMorning said...

Ohhh creepy clown.
Now I'll have clowny nightmares.

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love that pink fluffly blanket. It looks incredibly cosy.

The clown is pretty creepy! My grandmother used to have a yo-yo clown on her bed with a similarly creepy face - it scared me alot back then!

Thanks so much for your sweet and thoughtful comments a recent post of mine. They mean alot to me.

Felicia said...

LOL He would've freaked me out too. Everyone knows clowns are evil! Love the blanket :)

Anonymous said...

oh those clowns! we used to have those. i think one of my grandmas used to make them. i forgot all about them! or maybe we bought them from the craft ladies who used to sell things at the bowling alley...
-

Anonymous said...

that was me