Saturday, March 15, 2008

Loves Me Some Alchemy!

Gawd, as if I'm not a big enough Etsy addict, I could be on Alchemy alllll dayyyyy longgggg. I posted my first request today since Alchemy's long-awaited return. I've been looking for a few random things for Q's room-- the biggest of which was a wall clock. So I made up a request! It looked like this.

I accepted the bid of a super cool shop, Trixieandradar. How have I not stumbled upon their shop before???? Look at some of their wares!




Anywho, they are going to do a custom clock for me. Red/white polka dot background with woodland animals, stumps, mushrooms, moss, stuff like that. Doesn't that sound poifect?

Well, it's almost 3am, and I cannot sleep. I went to bed at 11, but tonight is the 4th night in a row that Q has decided to get up in the middle of the night. I can't fall back asleep to save my life!

In other fun news, Jessie is having a blog giveaway for her 250th post! You can enter here. Be on the lookout as I am nearing my 200th post as well...therefore, I foresee a Girl Land giveaway as well!

Ok, all, have a wonderful rest of the weekend. We've rented La Vie En Rose to watch tomorrow night-- gotsta love the Edith Piaf. Hopefully it will be better than In the Wild that we watched tonight. I knew I'd hate it, so I messed around on the computer and read my new Martha while Ryan watched. I can't believe the dude had such a cult following. He was a bit of a self-indulgent prick. But I enjoyed the ending immensely. That was mean, sorry.
Other highlights of the weekend will be seeing my parents, Jonah Hill on SNL and Ryan cooking up his annual corned beef and cabbage. Even though he's now a self-proclaimed pescetarian (that's a whole 'nother story).

No comments: