Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tiny Green Knots & Contest Winner

My mom picked these Beginners Story Leaflets which also say, "Evangelical Departmental Graded Materials" on them. Kinda weird, but I love all the pics on them. They are from the late 30s. This one is entitled, "They Saw Tiny Green Knots on the Stems". Thought it appropos for the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!

So now, down to biz-nass. The 200th post wiener, or ahem, winner is......

SARAH

We typed everyone's names out (3x if you mentioned me in your blog) and put them into my Chet & Dot log drawstring bag. Congrats, Sarah! I am still not sure what you're getting, but I will compile some treasures and will be sending them out probably early next week. Thanks for playing, everyone!!! xo

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay for Sarah! I'll try again next time.

Sarah and Jack said...

Squeeeeeeeeeee! I love being a winner. And I need it this week. Pfft.

Mary Helen said...

Those old illustrations are the coolest!