Saturday, May 10, 2008

Practice Trumpet Every Day (Repeat)

Q had a busy day yesterday! Ryan took her downtown Detroit to his work so he could meet some of his co-workers. Then they went to Belle Isle and had some fun.





In the afternoon she had a haircut (just a trim) and had her first public meltdown in Trade Secret at the mall. Hurrah! I knew it was coming, but I was in denial. I wanted to just get the h outta there, but I had a whole buttload of stuff on the counter ready to be cashed out. Sigh. I'm sure this is just a taste of what's to come. But overall, she's still a pretty good kid.

Have you seen these They Might Be Giants DVDs? We received the ABC one when Q was really young. That one is super catchy and very quirky. And not the least bit annoying which is a challenge when it comes to children's entertainment. We just bought the 123's one, and it's even MORE catchy than the first! Seriously, I cannot get this one song out of my head. I was even dreaming about it last night. Even if you don't have kids, it's way amusing. I'd say even more for adults, really!







Hope everyone's enjoying their weekends. xo

1 comment:

Cristin said...

You made my day . They Might be Giants were my fave in high school...'Birdhouse in your soul'...'Triangle Man'!! I forgot about that one.. I might have to head to iTunes...