Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gifties!

Hadddddd to show you what the sweetheart Kat made for Baby V!!!!!!!!!! Can't you just DIE? It's the perfect size and you love the Girl Land signature colors, no?


It's so amazing how lovely and wonderful and generous my friends in this blogosphere of ours are. Here's a little peek at the Q donning the beautiful outfit lovingly created by Jessie that I previously mentioned.

The paper is Snow and Graham (my ab fave) and covered a super cute bird-themed gift from my bro, SIL, and niece. Of course, I neglected to take pics of the outfits which were sooooo adorable. Mental note to take pic and share. You will die when you see one of the outfits from Petit Bateau.
Thank you, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Wow, those canisters, that planter, that baby blanket(!)... I'm overwhelmed with cuteness! It sounds like you had a great weekend. I hope things will get less crazy soon!

Cristin said...

That's just about the sweetest little blanket I've ever seen!