Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh How I Love Dotted Swiss

Don't you love dotted swiss? I love anything made from it. Especially those cute little strawberries.


And yellow always reminds me of my Madame Alexander doll Amy from Little Women. My cousins had Jo and Marmie. We used to play with them up in the old nursery at my grandma's house. I still have her!

And now Kathleen's super cute dotted swiss dress. Maybe I'll win someday. Until then, go ahead and enter her Fields of Gold Frock GIVEAWAY!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love dotted swiss too.. And I loved my Meg Little Women doll :) Always wanted a complete set!

Janet Noe Rhoads said...

When I was little I begged my mom for a pink polka dotted dress. She made one for me out of dotted swiss, and also made a matching dress for my china doll. I don't have my dress anymore but I still have the china doll with her dress. So everytime I see dotted swiss it makes me think of my mom. :) I think I have a pic of me in that dress...if I do maybe I'll post that as a blog entry sometime. :)

Oh and your creepy kid post was hilarious. And SO totally true. I am also very sorry about your mushroom bookend nightmare because that is just not right! Those look NOTHING like what you requested.

Have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

I have Meg! She has lavender gingham though. My Grandmother used to make me little outfits and one had that red dotted swiss-I had no idea of the name but I've always loved it.
thanks :)