Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jazz Hands

I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!! I'm actually LIKING exercise lately what with the Wii Fit and my newest obsession. Can you guess? I'll give you a hint...I might have to buy this from Every Little Count's Etsy shop to wear to class:


It's Jazzercise! It's soooo entirely fun. I was actually looking forward to class today (what the frig?). Their new building is just 5 minutes from my house too. I had no idea what to expect, but I looked on the Jazzercise website, and figured out it's basically aerobics but kinda more dancey. The songs are all newer REAL songs (sung by the real people), and it's so fun. I was sold when they started playing Untouched by The Veronicas (I love that song!). Plus, I'm getting to know a new friend which is always nice.

Other tidbits from this week

-I've been getting an Etsy package like every day! Today it was a bib for V's party Saturday (pic to come Saturday) and another from my newest Etsy obsession, Retro NaNa. Hold onto your hats-- I seriously almost hyperventilated over all the cuteness. Look at just a few things that I bought!


Those CD labels are beautiful. I don't know if I will ever be able to part with them.

-Wide Awake Chapter 49 is up!!!! Some very good/funny parts. I'm patiently waiting for the unavoidable smut. She has to take us out on a smutty note. Too much angst, not enough dirty stuff. No, but in all seriousness, I love love LOVE the story so much. So sad there is only 1 chappy to go + epilogue. Boooooooo.

-Lost was sooooooooooooooooo good tonight! Although I'm sad. Can't say any more...I cried. I admit it.

-Preparing for Viv's party this weekend. The 'rents are coming early to help me around the house and to help me with my YARD which looks horrendous.

Happy Hump Day, y'all! xo

1 comment:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Oh, I love Jazzercise! I haven't been in ages but it is so fun. Although I must admit, I love doing it to 80s dance music.