Saturday, August 1, 2009

Twilight Swap

Sorry my posts have been few and far between! I have no excuse besides laziness. Well, and my parents and Ryan's mom have been here for the past two weeks, so it's been hard to get away without seeming rude.

Sooooo the Twilight swap has come and gone. My lovely swap partner, Jessica, sent a TON of awesome gifties.

An assortment of Twilight goodies. Plus, a cute little length of black and white French ribbon because we love French stuff (yay!):

A bookmark with pieces of Forks forest in it and a pebble from First Beach:



A Xmas ornament of Forks High School:


Some AWESOME smelling lotion and lip balm. Edward-scented of course-- honey, lilac and sun. Mmmmmm!


Twilight conversation hearts and a Ghiradelli Twilight Dark bar. Yummers!

I can also show you the complete pic of what I had posted here as a teaser...wine charms! They were so fun to make, and I think they are hilarious.


Here's everything I sent to Jessica. You can see more pics here!


And on that Twilight note, I'll leave you with a little tidbit from New Moon. I think it's fanmade, but I don't care!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: