Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Quinnifer

Are you four already? Really? I can't believe it. I look at you and I listen to your words, and I know it's true. Your baby curls have turned into lovely waves, and those chubby roly tree trunk legs are now long and lean. You use words like "available" and you are the best in your ballet class at somersaulting. In the morning when I'm brushing your hair, you'll thank me for something like a book that I bought you 2 months ago or for giving you my Snuffles. And you should know how close I came to blubbering like a fool tonight when we celebrated your birthday with Grandma Janet's and your wish was to always be Mommy's best friend.

I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to see what's to come for you because I know it will be amazing. xoxoxoxoxo

And now Quinn has a message for YOU!


(we attached these tags to the treat bags for her daycare buds).

3 comments:

crafty diane said...

I love reading your blog!
Please take a minute and check out my Etsy Store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftydiane
Thank you and have a Blessed Day,
Diane

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Awww, happy birthday Q! I can't believe she's getting so big.

amanda said...

this is awesome :)