Saturday, December 5, 2009

1982 Radness

I feel like I'm in a time warp. Q has decided that she no longer likes pink (well, she never really did) and that purple is the best color ever. She also is fixated on unicorns. She has asked Santa for a unicorn Pillow Pet and she sleeps with a purple unicorn named Unique (?) which was a birthday gift from Ryan's secretary. The only thing left is for her to buy and hoard Mrs. Grossman rainbow/unicorn stickers for 27 years (yes, I have mine and no, my kid is not geting them).

So I have been scouring Etsy for some unicorn finds. Here are some adorbs highlights:


Row 1 (left to right):
Tote by Serena con Jersey
Pen by Retro Na Na
Kool Kids Legwarmers by Mama Runs with Scissors (bought her these)

Row 2
Raglan Toddler Shirt by Happy Family (bought her this too)
Necklace by Ratgirl
Switchplate by Nowvember

Row 3
Vintage Latch Hook Kit by Club Vintage (I want this bad, but have no place for it...)
Fabric by Fabric Bar
Greeting Card by Sparklepaw (bought these as a gift)

Hope you all have a RAD weekend! Christmas decorating mania is ON!

P.S. There are so many of you that I read every week, but I just don't have a chance to comment like I used to. Please know that I am following you and that you all still inspire me daily!!! Thank you <3

5 comments:

ClubVintageFashions said...

Sarah
Thanks for including me in your blog of unicorn goodies available on Etsy. I couldn't resist the unicorn myself, I can see why Q likes them!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Oh, I definitely had those Mrs. Grossman unicorn stickers. In fact, they are probably still at my parents house somewhere, since they were far too precious to actually stick to anything.

krissy said...

Thanks so much for including my unicorn necklace in your blog post! You're so sweet! :)

Ola Silvera said...

Aw, I was a unicron girl too, right up until junior high at least, when I was still reading fantasy novels.

Cheshire Kat said...

That pillow pet infomercial is redonkulous.