Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kawaii? Because Girl Land Loves You!

So I got a little kawaii with the packaging for my stuff for Crafternoon next weekend.



Still need to come up with something for my strawberry earrings. I love how GL Bunny is popping her head up. Silently and creepily lurking in the background. Kinda reminds me of the King (I love that ad campaign something fierce-- I am not sure if I'm the only one...).

Also decided to make some appliques, but I couldn't decide if I should put them on a tote, shirt or what, SOOOOO I came up with G.L.I.Y. or Girl Land It Yourself! More cute packaging and peeking GL Bunny in a festive snow cap courtesy of one of my fave time-wasters ever, Picnik!


Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine in a nutshell: crafting, Xmas cards, ballet, birthday dinner, lotsa wine, late-night buzzed Xmas shopping, crock pot chili, Jungle Java (bleh), baby book filling-out, photo printing, crafty packaging, annnnnnd scene.

Have a great week! xo

1 comment:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Cute! I love the cake - it looks like the girl land bunny is about to take a big bite.

Buzzed x-mas shopping sounds far nicer than normal x-mas shopping. I need to try this.