Friday, May 14, 2010

Lemon Meringue

I'm going a little nutty over the yellow + white color combination this summer. Case in point-- check out about 1/10 of my Michael's stash from today ($6.00 for this bunch):


Clockwise from top right: $1.99 seersucker headband for Q, $1.00 set of pencils, $1.00 tissues, $1.00 notecard set, and middle $.99 vanilla cupcake travel candle. The candles, pencils, and tissues will be "favors" for Viv's 2nd b-day with the in-laws next weekend.




Here's some cutie tootie ribbon ($4.00 for all). Isn't the middle one very Orla but in pastels? Yumz!


And here's my new FAVORITE summer fragrance from Bath & Body Works!!!! Doesn't look like they carry the lotion online, but you can get it in stores. The lemon vanilla is better than the others, but the berry vanilla scent comes in a close second. The scent kinda reminds me of something nostalgic. Mmmmmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


And here's my own little Lemon Meringue Pie in her pinstripe bathing suit from Target! <3


Happy weekending, all! xo

2 comments:

Amelac said...

Yep, I'm all about the yellow and gray color combo right now!

Cheshire Kat said...

I need to get over to Michael's!