Monday, July 25, 2011

Laundry Room & Back to Black

Before I post my laundry room board, I'm just now putting aside my whining to contemplate the passing of Amy Winehouse. Was her demise a surprise to anyone? Not really. Is it a total shame? Absolutely. I'd say that Back to Black was one of those albums for me that affected my life. Have you listened to it? Please do.

So back to my laundry room! I will freely admit that I snatched this color combo from Nicole's basement bathroom. Right down to the exact paint color! Speaking of paint, I am so ecstatic to be able to move right into a house and NOT have to worry about painting. I get to pick all the room colors out and the painters will do it for us. PHEW! All the fun and none of the effort-- that's what I'm talkin' about.


Hope you all survived your respective Mondays! xo